CPCA Associate Program
Support for CPCA's Mission
The California Primary Care Association ASSOCIATE PROGRAM is a fee-based program (not a membership) that encourages public and private entities as well as individuals to actively engage with CPCA and receive valuable benefits such as:
• A 10% discount (off non-member/non-FQHC pricing) on all CPCA conferences, trainings, webinars and other select offerings
• Access to most of CPCA’s peer networks*
• Continued access to CPCA’s electronic Weekly Update
CPCA Associate Fee Structure
CPCA Associate Application
1. Complete the Associate Application.
2. Include all required supplemental information.
3. Submit application and supplemental information to Shadi Kanaan at email@example.com.
4. CPCA staff will review the application within 30 days and will send notification as to whether or not the application was approved.
If you have any questions about becoming a CPCA Associate or filing out the application, please feel free to contact Shadi Kanaan, Assistant Director of Organizational Effectiveness by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (916) 440-8170.
*Please Note: Limited access to one peer network per associate (CFO and Billing Managers peer networks are limited to members only). Each associate organization is limited to 3 individuals who can join their one chosen peer network. Participation is limited to PEER NETWORKS ONLY. Associates cannot attend additional CPCA Member engagement forums outside of peer network meetings, even if the peer network group was invited -- meeting invites to discuss strategy, collect member feedback, etc. are for CPCA MEMBERS ONLY.