Healthy Aging: Leveraging your Existing Infrastructure to Serve Older Adults
DATE: Wednesday, October 11th, 2023
Registration closes on 10/4/23
San Gabriel Room
The Westin Bonaventure- Los Angeles
404 South Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA, 90071
Please click here to view the agenda.
- Identify sustainable opportunities and challenges that health centers encounter while effectively meeting the needs of older adults
- Explore Medicare FFS, Medicare 340B, and Medi-Medi programs, along with a preview of D-SNP (Dual Special Needs Plans)
- Explore how CHCs can strategically leverage the potential of Medicare Advantage to enhance the quality of patient care and achieve improved outcomes
- Discuss how Medicare Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) contribute to enhancing patient care quality and health outcomes
- Discuss the PACE Model, where an interdisciplinary team operates to deliver comprehensive medical and social services to older adults, facilitating independence and home-based care
- Marty Lynch, CEO Emeritus, LifeLong Medical Care
- Rafael Gomez, Principal and Founder, El Cambio Consulting
- Dean Germano, Chief Executive Officer, Shasta Community Health Centers
- Brandon Thornock, Chief Operations Officer, Shasta Community Health Centers
- Michelle Gonzalez, MPA *invited, not confirmed
- Kim Yu, MD, FAAFP, Regional Medical Director, Aledade
- Rachel Koh, Chief Operations Officer, Northeast Medical Services
There is no cost to attend this pre-conference event. Don't forget to register for the 2023 Annual Conference
Please note our new cancellation policy listed below effective 11/1/21.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you
must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can
create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com.
Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and
click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and
click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one
immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow
with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial
video here. If you still have difficulty, please
CPCA provides training and education to community health centers for general illustration and instructional purposes. As an anti-racist organization, we are committed to providing educational opportunities that are unbiased and meet the fullest standards for cultural and linguistic competency for both accredited and non-accredited events. To that end, our Association intends to be in full compliance with the intent of AB 241 Implicit Bias in continuing education and AB 1195 Continuing Education: cultural and linguistic competency. Please read through the text of these bills to understand the intent of the legislature, now codified as California Business and Professions Code 2190.1.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: Effective 11/1/21 - No refunds will be available for cancellations that are received within 10 business days before the start date of the event/training. To receive a maximum refund of 50% of the registration price prior to this deadline, all cancellations must be in writing and submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions of registrations in lieu of cancellation is encouraged.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. Click here for a preview of the environment.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.